Health Balance Complete Probiotic 60 ct 6 units
There are over 500 different species of bacteria living in the human digestive tract, some of which are beneficial to health and others linked to gastrointestinal and immune system disturbances. Many factors can affect the balance of intestinal flora, including antibiotic use, bacterial and viral infections, poor diet, stress, and potentially unsafe water and food sources while travelling.
Dysbiosis is a microbial imbalance condition associated with chronic digestive complaints, repeated infections, and food sensitivities.2,3 An increasing number of health care practitioners recommend the use of probiotics in conjunction with antibiotic treatment in cases of acute or chronic gastrointestinal distress.4,5 If the balance has tipped in favour of bad bacteria, Complete Probiotic can help keep harmful bacteria in check and support and restore digestive flora.1
- 60 vegetarian capsules
- Provides live microorganisms and probiotics that restore and normalize intestinal flora
Features and Benefits:
- capsule contains 30 billion active cells**
- capsule provides 8 strains of probiotics
- No refrigeration required
- potency up to the expiry date
- provides live microorganisms and probiotics that restore and normalize intestinal flora
- Free of preservatives, gluten, artificial flavour, sodium or hydrogenated oils
- NPN 80042609
** Guaranteed potency up to the expiry date. 75 billion active cells at time of manufacture. No refrigeration required if kept at or below room temperature 20 ºC. However, refrigeration will help ensure higher potency above the guaranteed 30 billion cells to expiry.
Recommended Dosage (19 years and older):
1 capsule daily or as directed by a physician. Take at least 2–3 hours before or after antibiotics.
- Keep at room temperature in a dark dry place.
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken.
- If you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a physician prior to use.
- If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g., diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g., AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment).
- Keep out of reach of children.