Jamieson Chewable C 500mg 365ct
When you're feeling under the weather, what could taste better than a shot of refreshing tangy orange?
Chewable Vitamin C promotes healthy capillaries, gums and teeth and aids in iron absorption. It helps heal wounds and broken bones and treats anemia — especially iron-deficiency anemia — by increasing the absorption of iron from the intestines.
Vitamin C also plays a role in the formation of collagen in connective tissue and contributes to hemoglobin and red-blood-cell production in bone marrow. By boosting the immune system, Vitamin C prevents many types of viral and bacterial infections and is an ally in the treatment of the common cold.
- Promotes healthy capillaries, gums, and teeth
- Aids in iron absorption
- Helps heal wounds and broken bones
- Prevents and treats scurvy
- Helps treats anemia, especially iron-deficiency anemia, by increasing the absorption of iron from the intestines
- Helps form collagen in connective tissue
- Contributes to hemoglobin and red blood cell production in bone marrow
- Aids in preventing many types of viral and bacterial infections and generally potentiates the immune system
- Helps in the treatment and prevention of the common cold
Vitamin C 500 mg (ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate), prepared in a specially formulated nutrient base of acerola cherry, rosehips, and the C complex of rutin, hesperidin and lemon bioflavonoids
Dosage: 500 mg