Robax Heatwraps Lower Back and Hip 6P
Robax® HeatWraps with ThermaCare® Technology’s patented Heat Cells use controlled, deep penetrating therapeutic heat to provide back pain relief for up to 16 hours. By using a combination of ingredients that react when exposed to oxygen, the HeatWraps are active for 8 hours, and you can feel the benefit of heat therapy for another 8 hours. That's 8 hours of heat while you wear it, plus an additional 8 hours of relief after you take it off, for up to 16 hours of back pain relief. Apply Robax® HeatWraps at the first stages of pain — early application can help keep the pain from interfering with your life.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides up to 16 hours of back pain relief
- Patented Heat Cells with deep penetrating therapeutic heat
- Helps relax, soothe and unlock tight muscles
- Helps speed up the body’s natural healing process
- Clinically proven to improve flexibility and mobility
- Thin, discreet, odourless, non-greasy, and easy to use
- Tear open pouch when ready to use
- May take up to 30 minutes to reach its therapeutic temperature
- Place on pain area on lower back or hip with darker discs toward skin
- Over-tightening may cause discomfort
- Adjust as needed
- For maximum effectiveness, wear Robax Heatwraps for 8 hours
- Do not wear for more than 8 hours in any 24-hour period
- Be sure that your skin in the area you are going to apply the HeatWrap is clean, dry, and free of makeup, recently applied skin moisturizers, lotions, and any other topical products (especially medicated products and patches)
- 6 days
- This product can cause burns. Check skin frequently during use. If you find irritation or a burn, remove product immediately.
- 55 or older: your risk of burning increases as you age. If you are 55 years of age or older, wear Robax Heatwraps over a layer of clothing, not directly against your skin, and do not wear while sleeping.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: diabetes; poor circulation or heart disease; rheumatoid arthritis; or are pregnant
- Additional warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Each heat disc contains iron (~2 grams), which can be harmful if ingested.
- Never heat product in a microwave or attempt to reheat, as wrap could catch fire.
- Do not microwave
- Do not use with pain rubs, medicated lotions, creams or ointments; on unhealthy, damaged or broken skin; on areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred with 48 hours; on people unable to follow all use instructions or remove the product, including children, infants, and some elderly; on areas of the body where you can’t feel heat; with other forms of heat.