Team Canada White (Ship to China only)
The Team Canada White blend is an easy drinking and refreshing wine. On the nose there’s notes of grapefruit, rose pedal, white flowers, lemon and a hint of lychee which gives the wine a tropical feel. The palate is off-dry with a beam of bright acidity that keeps the wine fresh and balanced. Flavours of white peach, lemon, honeysuckle, lychee, and bosc pear reveal themselves on the palate and continue into a clean finish.
Pillitteri Estates Winery
Pillitteri Estates Winery is located in the Niagara Region of Ontario, Canada. Ontario’s warm summer days and cool nights, coupled with the unique sandy, rocky soil, are perfect conditions for growing grapes.
Pillitteri Estates Winery has won over 800 wine awards from both local and international competitions. In addition to wine awards the winery has received high praise from wine writers the world over.
VQA Means Quality Assurance
Every VQA wine meets the following standard:
- Wine must be made from 100% fresh Ontario grown grapes — no concentrates are permitted - Grapes used must meet a quality standard for each variety (measured by natural sugar content in the ripe grapes)
- No water can be added in the winemaking process
- Labels must be truthful and accurately represent the wine in the bottle
- All wines except for table wines, sparkling wines and fortified wines must be vintage dated and meet vintage requirements
- All finished wines are evaluated by an expert taste panel and a laboratory analysis and must meet minimum quality standards before release
In addition, regulations establish detailed standards for specific claims of origin and for each individual style and type of wine. Wine-making standards are described in full in regulations made under the VQA Act.
International Wine and Sprits Competition 2019 - Bronze
Great American International Wine Competition 2019 - Bronze
级别 VQA Niagara-on-the-lake
酒精度 11.5% ABV