Pure Organic Canadian Maple Tea 40g
There are 20 independent tea bags, you can share with your friends, family, and colleagues!
- 100% Natural
- Made from black tea leaves from Sri Lanka and natural maple flavor
- 20 tea bags
- Made in Canada
- Use one tea bag per cup
- Add boiling water and steep 2 to 4 minutes
About Turkey Hill Sugarbush Ltd.
Turkey Hill Sugarbush Ltd. has been a leader in the Maple Syrup Industry supplying high quality pure maple syrup and maple syrup related products since 1976.
Turkey Hill carefully selects only premium quality maple syrup from products who meet high standards for purity and taste.
The distinction for quality has led Turkey Hill to earn many industry awards, including:
- International Maple Syrup Institute Award of Excellence
- Quebec Fleur de Lys Blue Ribbon of Excellence
- 10 Time Winner Frontier Duty Free Association Supplier of the Year Award “1998, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019”
- Gutenberg International Award - Gold Metal for Packaging
- 7 Time Winner Frontier Duty Free Association Best Specialized Product “2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018”
- International Syrup Golden Maple Leaf Award for Innovation in Marketing October 28, 2016
- Finalist DFNI Supplier of the Year 2018
Turkey Hill Sugarbush Ltd. has been a leader in the Maple Syrup Industry since 1976. Their reputation is built on an unwavering dedication to excellence. They carefully select only premium quality syrup from producers throughout Quebec who meet their high standards for purity and taste. Their 100% pure Canadian Maple syrup is free of chemicals, additives and preservatives.
Turkey Hill's attention to product innovation and professionally designed packaging is second to none. From Maple Cream Cookies to Maple Chocolates and Fudge to Maple Candies, Tea and Coffee, Turkey Hill has it all.
As one of Canada's leading Maple exporters, Turkey Hill ships product across Canada, throughout the United States and around the world.
Their 35,000 square foot bottling plant and distribution centre is located in Waterloo, Quebec (southeast of Montreal). State of the art production lines include automated filling, capping and labeling machines that are among the most advanced in the industry.