Webber Naturals Garlic Plus
Garlic Plus with Reishi Mushroom Extract from Webber Naturals is an ideal herbal medicine formula for anyone seeking a natural way to support their cardiovascular and immune systems.
Garlic is used in herbal medicine to maintain cardiovascular health and help reduce elevated blood lipid levels in adults (1). Preliminary clinical research supports the use of time released garlic powder by people with elevated blood cholesterol (2). Garlic has also been traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections and catarrhal conditions (3).
Reishi is a source of antioxidants and fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties. It is used in herbal medicine as a liver tonic, to support the immune system, and as an adaptogen to help increase energy and resistance to stress, particularly when stress is caused by mental and physical fatigue (4,5).
Features and Benefits :
- Contains 10:1 garlic concentrate
- Equals approximately 6000 mg or 9 cloves of raw garlic per 2 capsules
- Contains 30:1 organic reishi extract
- Delayed-release vegetarian capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians and/or vegans
- No gluten
- Sugar free
- Non GMO
- No dairy, starch, wheat, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, artificial colours, preservatives, and sweeteners
- Contains organic reishi
- Formulated and packaged in Canada
- Delayed-release capsules allow the contents to pass through the stomach into the small intestine. This improves the medicinal health benefits of the ingredients and reduces the likelihood of garlic breath.
- NPN 80081366
- 2 capsules daily or as directed by a physician
- To avoid digestive upset, take with food or at mealtime
- 300 days
Warnings and precautions :
- Consult a physician if symptoms persist or worsen
- Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant, have diabetes or if you are taking blood thinners or protease inhibitors
- Hypersensitivity (e.g., allergy) has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use
- Keep out of reach of children
- For product freshness protect from heat and humidity